All Entry Forms and Entry Fees must be postmarked
on or before August 1, 2013.
ALL FAIR ENTRIES MUST BE DROPPED OFF AT THE FAIRGROUNDS
ON AUGUST 16TH FROM 4PM TO 8PM.
Click to download PDF versions of the Entry forms and General Rules. The freely available Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to open these files. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, you can download it here.
For questions regarding Fair Entries, please contact Leanna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed forms and Fees may be mailed to:
PO BOX 501
PLEASANT UNITY, PA 15676
Inside Exhibit Entry Form
Wine Entry Form
Beer Entry Form
PA Preferred™ Chocolate Cake Baking Contest
PA Preferred™ Chocolate Cookie, Brownie or Bar Baking Contest
The Blue Ribbon Apple Pie Contest
The Incredible Angel Food Cake Contest
Livestock Exhibit Entry Form
Vet Client Patient Relationship Form
Poultry Entry Form
Dairy Cattle Entry Form
Owner Endorsed Poultry Certificate
Lawn Mower Race/Farmer Olympics Entry Form
Department 1 – Horses
Department 2 – Dairy Cattle
Department 3 – Beef Cattle
Department 4 – Sheep & Wool
Department 5 – Swine
Department 6 – Goats
Department 7 – Llamas & Wool
Department 8 – Poultry & Birds
Department 9 – Rabbits
4-H and FFA
Live Stock General Info
4-H and FFA Dairy Livestock
Department 101 – 4H Light Horse & Pony
Department 102 – 4H & FFA Poultry
Department 103 – 4H & FFA Dairy Cattle
Department 104 - 105 – 4H and FFA Beef Cattle, Breeding & Market
Department 106 – 4H & FFA Sheep
Department 107 – 108 – 4H and FFA Swine, Breeding & Market
Department 109 – 4H & FFA Registered Goats
Department 110 – 4H & FFA Rabbits
Department 111 – 4H Dog Project
Department 112 – 4H & FFA Forestry
Department 113 – 4H & FFA Photography
Department 114 – 4H & FFA Vegetables
Department 115 – 4H & FFA Foods & Nutrition
Department 116 – 4H & FFA Flowers
Department 117 – 4H Home Economics
Department 118 – 4H & FFA Club Exhibits
Department 119 – 4H Animal Dressing, Pet Care, Cat Grooming
Department 120 – 4H FFA Tractor Driving & Bicycle Safety
Department 121 – 4H FFA Apiary
Department 122 – Conservation & Wildlife
Department 123 – Engineering Projects
Department 124 – Entomology
Department 125 – Computer Project
Department 126 – 4H Archery Project, Shotgun, .22 Rifle Contest
Department 127 – Leisure Education
Department 128 – 4H & FFA Llamas
Department 11 – Open Class Youth Under 19 Years of Age
Department 12 – Open Class Hay and Grain
Department 13 – Open Class Vegetables and Herbs
Department 14 – Open Class Fruits and Nuts
Department 15 – Open Class Home and Dairy Products
Department 17 – Open Class Floral
Department 18 – Open Class Needlework
Department 19 – Open Class Handcrafts and Artwork
Department 23 – Open Class Apiary/Maple Products
Download the Derby Rules
The Official Exhibitor Guides will be available at the following locations at the beginning of July.
Bullskin Township Senior Citizen Center
Agway (Delmont Ag)
Graham Dairy Supply
Graham Dairy Supply
Penn State Extension Office
Used Book Store
Wonder Bread Company
Shop N’ Save
Westmoreland Credit Union
4 Corner’s Market
S&T Bank (formerly Irwin Bank)
Duncan True Value
Builders Surplus (McBrooms)
Andrew’s Sales & Service
Lone Maple Sales & Service
New Alex Tractor Supply
Watts Mack Sales
Shop N Save
Did You Know…
- That in 2010 the Westmoreland Fair paid out over $33,000 in premiums (prize money).
- That over 58,000 people attended the 2010 Westmoreland Fair.
- That over 1000 people exhibited at the 2009 Westmoreland Fair.
- That over 1200 animals were exhibited at the 2009 Westmoreland Fair.
- That there were over 6000 Home economics, agricultural, and 4-H exhibits at the 2010 Westmoreland Fair.
- That there are opportunities for everyone, no matter what their age, to participate in various contests at the Westmoreland Fair.
- Did you know that Lego creations can be entered into the Westmoreland Fair?
- That anyone can enter vegetables from their garden.
- That you can enter the dress you made for this year’s prom.
- That you can enter the picture you painted in the art class you took during the winter.
- That one of the most popular competitions is Photography.
- That we have homemade wine and beer competitions.
- That you can make entries in as many classes as you like.
- That you can enter up to 5 inside exhibits for $2 – that is .40/entry.
- That the Official Exhibitors Guide is a free publication.
- That if you have any questions regarding entries you can call the Westmoreland Fair office at 724-423-5005.