SPONSORED BY: LADY LUCK CASINO & WISH RADIO
We have all watched and enjoyed the Newlywed Game over the years; sure it’s easy for NEWLYWEDS to remember the first song they danced to at their wedding, or their spouse’s favorite color or food – it is all still NEW.
SSSSSOOOOOO lets add 30+ years of marriage and see which spouse remembers (just some examples – these will not be used during the contest) :
- What is the color of your wife’s toothbrush?
- If your husband could be married to a movie star, who would he choose?
- What is the strangest gift your spouse has ever bought for you?
- Who would your wife say is the “better catch” out of you two?
- Ladies, who initiated your first kiss?
- What is your spouses most irritating habit?
Think you and your spouse can win this contest and become the “Mr & Mrs. Fair Sweet Hearts” and receive a prize package from Lady Luck Casino valued at over $700.00. To take part in the game 2 couples will be selected by Westmoreland Fair from those that mail a completed registration form to the fair office. A third couple will be selected by WISH Radio, so be sure to listen for your chance to win a spot in this contest and a fourth couple will be selected from the audience prior to the start of the game.
We will be holding the Not So New Newlywed Game sponsored by Lady Luck Casino and WISH Radio in the BIG 104.7 Show Arena on Senior Day – Wednesday August 24 at 3:00pm.
See the Rules page for the Not So New Newlywed Game
Download the Registration form 2016