Westmoreland Fair Grounds Rental Information
Ideally located just 6 miles from US Route 30, Westmoreland Fairgrounds provides easy accessibility. Nestled within the scenic countryside of Westmoreland County, our 170-acre facility can accommodate your event.
Westmoreland Fair welcomes the opportunity to serve your event needs. Rental is available for the entire grounds, as well as partial grounds or even individual buildings. Please visit our fairgrounds and building picture page to view the many different buildings and grounds available for rental.
View pictures of the buildings or learn more about the Grandstand Arena.
- Convenient access to US Route 30 and US 119
- 170 acres – completely enclosed for controlled events w/gate admission
- Grandstand Arena available with 5,000 covered seats
- Small Arena available 5,000 sq. ft. – permanent stage
- Onsite parking for 12,000 vehicles
- 9 Buildings available for rental from April – October
- Banquet hall (complete with restrooms and kitchen) available for rental from February – September
- Westmoreland Fairgrounds houses 7 barns, 2 horse rings, and 3 pavilions
Past Rental Events:
- Rolling Rock Towne Fair Rock Concerts
- Westmoreland Rib & Wing Festivals
- Pennsylvania Arts & Craft Festivals
- Overly’s Country Christmas Annual Light Display
- Homier Annual Tool Shows
- Sears Powerama Annual Employee Training Seminar
- Home and Garden Expo’s
- Agricultural Expo’s & Shows
- Weddings, Family Reunions, Seminars, Car Shows, Fundraising Events, and Parties
- Motocorss Events
- Demolition Derby Events